Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Introduction and Index to Shabak Culture

During my studies at East Stroudsburg University, I found myself taking a World Regional Geography class.  I now find myself expanding my knowledge on a different culture known as Shabak that reside in Iraq.  I have started this blog to learn more about this culture and to also inform others!  I will make sure to share information on things such as their history, homeland, the world of the Shabak, their neighbors, Shabak migrations and diaspora, birds of Iraq, even share information from an actual interview with someone of this culture, and their cultural survival!

Outline of my blogposts--

  • Shabak History
  • Homeland: Mosul, Iraq
  • Their World
  • Cosmos
  • Neighbors of the Shabak 
  • Shabak Migrations and Diaspora 
  • Birds of Iraq: Chukar Partridge
  • Interview
  • Cultural Survival
  • References 


No comments:

Post a Comment